Augmenting Your Crew with VMI
Atlantic Fasteners has nearly 20 years of experience customizing barcode-based VMI programs to help you optimize stocking levels, avoid delays and free staff from spending valuable time managing small parts and components.
Whether you centralize your inventory or keep it at point-of-use, Atlantic will manage the onsite scanning, ordering and even receipt and restocking if you prefer.
Here’s how it works:
• We barcode label all your stocking locations.
• We visit, according to your schedule, to maintain stock levels by bar code scanning.
• We download your orders directly into our computer, without manual input.
• We ship your packages clearly labeled by point-of-use destination, or to your central storeroom, so your receiving department can quickly forward them. Or, if you prefer, we restock your shelves for you.
• We send one detailed bill monthly that incorporates all orders.
• We provide usage, fill rate and other management reports by stocking location, along with full technical documentation as specified in your contract.
With our VMI program, you will never find yourself holding up production because a part wasn’t ordered correctly or in time. You’ll have no duplicate ordering. No overbuying. No errors from hand-written orders or phone descriptions.
To learn more, contact John Kraus at email@example.com.