Special Packaging & Kitting
Whether you need one-piece bagging or a variety of parts kitted for faster production, Atlantic Fasteners Aerospace can help. We’ve packaged in staticproof, waterproof, greaseproof, heat sealed, Ziploc® bags and more, so just specify your needs.
In addition to RFID and MSL labeling, we can print your part numbers, bar codes and most other special requirements.
Kitting parts for quick assembly
If your staff repeatedly cuts multiple purchase orders for supplies that go into the same assembly, then they are also spending time receiving, handling, tracking and paying for those items individually. Having Atlantic replace multiple parts with a single kit frees up manpower and can lower your overall inventory.
If you're currently kitting products yourself, here's what switching to Atlantic can eliminate:
1. Arranging for outside help or using your own workers
2. Worrying about running out of individual parts
3. Repetitive receiving and inspecting
4. Investing in safety stock
5. Searching for parts and organizing them
6. Dealing with secondary vendors like platers
Invoicing by kit project number is just one of many options for improving billing efficiency and adding project-specific reporting. We also accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express.